Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh So Long

Alright alright... I know I'm guilty. It's been a VERY long time since I've updated my blog. Please give me a little bit of a break though, life has been busy. In the last year I have had a baby, been raising my 3 year old, trying to run a household, attend school and still manage to keep at least a bit of my sanity. I would post some new pictures to update you, but my camera broke back in August and I haven't been able to get it repaired. I promise as soon as I get something figured out I'll make sure and post some new pictures.

So like I said earlier, we have a new addition to the Sullivan family. His name is Carter Roy Sullivan. He was born on June 4th, 2008 weighing in at 7 lbs. 6 oz. He was a tiny little guy at first but now at almost 5 months of age has sprouted to a happy rolly polly little fellow. He has become SUCH a flirt. Everyone that looks his way he flashes a gorgeous little smile to and gets them to talk with him. I feel oh so lucky to have such a wonderful & happy little baby boy. God has yet again blessed me with an amazing child.

On to the other things. We are still living in the Seattle area. Chris's job is doing great. He is staying busy as ever (especially with how things have been in the economy as of late). He has been able to turn a bad situation into good for his company and has been recruiting like crazy. This has included a little bit of travel but not too much. I really can't complain. His trek to and from work is however finally starting to get to him. He finally decided to splurge a little bit and put a radio in his truck so now he doesn't have to sit in the car for 2 + hours a day and just think. He can at least listen to some music or a game or two and "relax". No more conversations with himself will definitely relieve some stress. LOL :o)

On to my precious (BIG) girl Breanna. She is 3 & 1/2 now, going on 15. She has become my little fashionista. She is now picking out her own outfits, dressing herself and picking out the hair clippy or hat that she wants to wear each and every day. She has always been an amazing learner but is now speaking spanish here and there and wants to learn sign language. I personally don't know sign so we are going to get some books and dive right in. Chris however knows a bit so he is starting with the basics. I wish that I could have gotten her into preschool this year, but time was snatched away from us and before we knew it school was already a month in. Breanna's biggest news is that she started dance class a few weeks ago. She is now our little ballerina & tap dancer. She is of course doing GREAT in the class. Her teacher has found me on a couple of occassions after class and informed me of how proud she is of Brea and that she is following direction extremely well and catching on very quickly. She's becoming a leader in her class and Mommy honestly couldn't be prouder. I'm so curious what the future holds for my beautiful little girl.Well that's about it for now. Once again please forgive me for not updating my blog in the last year. Life has really taken over. It's been overwhelming at times but nothing that we can't handle. I just always try to remind myself to take time, breath & enjoy what God is handing us. Until next time.........

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yea!!! You are doing your blog! Sorry I didn't realize it until now. Your year has been crazy, hasn't it! You are truly amazing, that is all I can say about that. I don't know how you do it all, frankly. I can't imagine being in school with kids. And you truly excelled at everything too! Anyway, I will have fun reading the ins and outs of what is happening for you on the west side of the state. Love ya!