Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Me and My Sister





Crazy, Cooky, Silly, but most of all Loving are words that help describe my relationship with my baby sister Jenna. We always manage to have THE BEST time together. Honestly I think about it and realize how awesome it is that we are the BEST of Friends now in our adult years. As you can tell from some of the pictures, we absolutely love to ham it up and have a ton of fun in front of the camera together. Doing these "photo shoots" bring so much laughter and memories to tack onto our ever growing list. I love her so much and am so blessed to have her as my Sissy. I will always and forever do anything for her am realizing that she'll do the same for me. The thought ~ Sisters by Blood, Friends by Choice~ explains us to a tee.

Jenna and my Mom drove Breanna and I back home to Seattle after a little vacation in Spokane. On Sunday we all went downtown and enjoyed some time at Pike Street Market. What a wonderful time I had being with the people that I love the most. The weather was nice, the flowers smelled beautiful and the smiles are etched in my memory for a lifetime.

(Mom if you read this, I'll forever wish that I would have been able to catch the instant that the flying fish was an inch away from your head..... booooyy were you a lucky one.... that would have made for a bummer of a day.)

I love to be able to say that I ADORE MY FAMILY!! :o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoy reading your blog Katie. I tried getting a hold of you a month ago, but i couldn't do it. I was in Seattle for a day. Just wanted to say hi.

Maren and Dustin said...

Hey Katie, this is Maren (Jensen) from Spokane. I was blog surfing today and found you! Glad to see that you and Chris are doing well. Feel free to check out our family blog.

Maren